Monday, 19 April 2010

THANK GOODNESS!!!!

Last week we came in for an extra session in our Easter Break to get the majority of the Opus complete. Mandy kindly came in for the session to give us a hand. We got four tasks done and were really pleased with our progress although we know it is not the best as me and Kathy are not technically minded!!!!!
We both met up on Saturday to do an extra task and touch up the work. Due to work commitments we could not totally complete and put onto a disc.
Monday morning is here and gone and Kathy done an extra task for our programme as I had to work early. As soon as possible I have come in and got back on task with Kath and have done the disc and cover for the programme. We are now putting it onto a cd and have had to do it twice as we did not publish it properly.
Finally it is complete and I feel a huge weight off my shoulder!!! I think our programme will be benifical to children and is fun and also informal learning. I have found this assignment quite difficult and time consuming but nevertheless interested in using Opus.

I hope you enjoy our programme!!!

Thank you and see you at graduation!!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Well done girls a very interesting and usful first Opus...do I use the term first carefully?