So today was the day we presented our short stop animation film to the class. I really enjoyed watching what the rest of the class had produced and we all had a good laugh!! Everyone had different messages to send through thier animation and I believe our film had a related issue to young people like ourselves. We had good feedback and everyone enjoyed.
If we had to go this presentation again, we would firstly make a front cover to introduce our film. We had trouble adding this feature on at a later date so would do it immediately. Also the way we filmed our animation was not the easieset. There is better way to record the animation by using a button on the programme. Louise and I used the actual camera and then had to shorten each scene which proved time consuming.
Overall I am really happy with the way our animation turned out. We had fun making, filming, editing and presenting our animation and believe the message got across to our audience as we recieved positive feedback! Of course I would like to make improvements but am very happy with the final result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment