Thursday, 12 November 2009

FRESH START

HELLO!

It's been a while! but I am back in my final year of uni!!! Horray!!! I lasted this long!!! Am really looking forward to graduating!!!!

So now I am using my blog for my I.T and D and T sessions as this ois going to be part of my final assesment for this module. I will update regualarly about how my assignment is going and any new information......

We have been asked to make a stop and start amination about an issue we feel strongly about. My partner Louise and I have decided to look at the environment and recycling. We want our animation to stress the importance of global warming and how to reduce our carbon footprint.

Today we have gathered our ideas on how to reduce pollution such as switching lights out, using less cars etc and have made a short little storyboard of how we think our animation is going to go......one step at a time!!! We will gradullay get there......Time to suss out these video cameras now........

1 comment:

Kathy Howell said...

Good to hear helen that your so successful in university!!!!
Keep it up!!