Wednesday, 31 October 2007

Make up by Helen

I love make up!!!

I could not live without my bronzer and lip gloss!!! My new favourite lip-gloss is the new L’Oreal 6 hour glam shine. I saw it advertised on TV and then saw it while I saw shopping in Tesco, I was quite curious to see if it did last 6 hours so thought I’d buy it to try it out! It doesn’t last a full 6 hours but it is still better than your average lip gloss.

http://www.lorealparis.co.uk/minisites/maquillage/
This website includes videos on how to apply make up correctly and to get the best affects. It seems very professional and gives the impression of a glamorous life

I like to buy most of my make up from Boots because this way I can save points to buy more make up! What an amazing idea!!! Here’s a link for the Boots website;
http://www.boots.com/onlineexperience/

8 comments:

xxLouisexx said...

oioi munchkin..
partyyyy tonite !! wayy heyyyy
woo hooo wayy heyy xx

woody said...

party tonite chicken make sure u wear the right lip gloss now chicken. x x x x rachel x x x x

Kathy Howell said...

hia hun! will try and make it tonight hun. will txt ya later and let you know xx

xxLouisexx said...

yayyyy ...
what u drinkin >>
xx

helen said...

cans! carling!! grr!

xxLouisexx said...

i gots loadsa cans in me house from the bonfire on sat..ill bring em up lol..
got bitter too but :( its rank x

woody said...

cnt wait till tonite steamin u wait girl lol ha ha

Mandy said...

Sounds interesting Helen, your blog in developing into a good looking site that you can use to express yourself and add some reflective thoughts about your college life. Although your other comments are not very purposeful.